During this riveting interview with Jamie McKinney, author, speaker, and coach, we talked about the critical importance of confidence as a catalyst to career success.
Listen in as we cover:
- Her secret weapon
- Estrogen Empires vs. Testosterone Towers
- Your personal ETA (Emotions, Thoughts, Actions)
- The BAAM method
- Confidence and the connection to story
- The differences in language and behavior between men and women
- The confidence formula
- Jamie’s “nails on the chalkboard” saying and her replacement phrase
- Her #1 tip in developing confidence
About Jamie McKinney
Jamie Dandar McKinney is the author of the book, Speak Up, Sister! The Professional Woman’s Guide to Confidence and Success. She is a professional coach, virtual workshop leader, and keynote speaker who empowers women to ditch doubts, speak up and achieve the careers they deserve and desire. After surviving and thriving through heavily male-dominated industries, she jokes that her stilettos have steel toes!
Contact Jamie for speaking engagements as well as leadership coaching.
Connect with Jamie: