I had a stimulating conversation with sales expert and author, Doug Brown of Business Success Factors.
As someone who has been working in business since he was three years old (really!), Doug had some great insights.
Here are a few things we covered:
- The need for alignment between A Players and A Player environments
- How you know if you have an A Player organization
- Biggest mistakes companies make when hiring
- How magical things happen when you have the ideal team
- The importance of systematic and strategic processes on an organization in general, even in sales
- The #1 thing salespeople and businesses should be doing
Listen in so you can bring the “A Game” out of your A Player organization.
About Doug Brown
Doug C. Brown is the CEO of Business Success Factors, international best-selling author of the book Win-Win Selling: Unlocking Your Power for Profitability by Resolving Objections, and a nationally recognized sales revenue growth expert and consultant.
Doug is passionate about helping others build their businesses and create better lives through them. He focuses on uplifting people in businesses by equipping them with the right tools and creating success strategies. Doug has 35+ years of experience as a business mentor, consultant, and President of Sales and Training.
Connect with Doug: