- This event has passed.
Leadership, Heavy Equipment, and Learning to Play Nicely in the Dirt Workshop 092317
September 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$295
The Shuler Group and Heavy Metal Playground present a unique leadership workshop like no other. Learn leadership skills, while working in a group environment and apply them with the use of heavy equipment. You won’t find a workshop like this anywhere.
In this 4-hour leadership and team-building workshop, you will:
- Discover the Top 10 Traits of an Effective Leader
- Rate yourself on those top 10 traits
- Take a quick personality assessment that will help you understand your values as well as the values of others
- Learn how to communicate, lead, and work with others based on their value system
- Use heavy construction equipment in a fun, yet competitive environment
- Explore ways to apply what you learned in this workshop to your professional life
Every team and business has different requirements to hit their potential. Your day on the Playground is customized to fit your needs and wants. We are here to help your team get down and dirty by digging deep into problems and building your full potential.