- This event has passed.
Right People Right Seats Workshop
November 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$147.00
Do you have the right people in the right seats in your company?
Are you experiencing high turnover?
Is there a fit between your company and prospective candidates?
Are you attracting the right people to your company who are likely to stay?
When the individual within a company thrives in his/her position, the company thrives.
The challenge in achieving this goal is to have the right individual in each position.
Many companies hire solely based on the candidate’s skills and experience. However, the employee will be more productive and be a better fit for the company culture if there’s a match between the person’s career/position and his or her personality. That could take into account several factors: skills, experiences, Zone of Genius, and value system.
The best employees are those that are an ideal fit with the organization.
- This could mean ideal fit for the position.
- This could mean ideal fit for the company.
- This could mean ideal fit for company culture.
- This could mean ideal fit with other employees.
We believe that the ideal candidate and employee is one for whom there is an alignment with all the above.
How do you know if there’s a fit between your company and your hiring candidate?
Join us for this 3-hour workshop where you will:
- Learn how to uncover your company’s Deeper Why
- Discover a method for determining candidate/employee value system
- Explore a simple tool to evaluate whether you truly have the right people in the right seats